Serve this East Coast classic that’s sure to please your customers. The combination of Mozzarella and Ricotta creates a specialty pizza with smooth flavor and creamy texture.
16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
11/2 tbsp. Olive oil
11/4 oz. Garlic, roasted and minced
10 oz. Grande East Coast Blend®, shredded or diced
10 oz. Grande Ricotta Sopraffina®
- Roll out dough ball to form pizza crust.
- Spread oil evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle garlic evenly over crust.
- Top with Grande East Coast Blend®.
- Add Grande Ricotta in small dollops across top of pizza.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 10 minutes in a deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Instead of dolloping the Grande Ricotta on top of pizza cheese, spread the Ricotta on the crust and then top with Grande East Coast Blend®.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan and Romano on top of olive oil and garlic for a 4-cheese version.
- Top the pie with a signature blend of herbs like oregano, basil and/or parsley for extra flavor.
- Add ingredients like sliced mushrooms or artichoke hearts to increase the taste and texture.