INGREDIENTSMargherita Grilled Cheese Sandwich Yield: One sandwich
- 2 slices Rustic Italian panini bread slices
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella
- 3 oz. (8 slices) Marinated Roma Tomatoes (see recipe)
- As needed Butter, melted 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella
DIRECTIONSMargherita Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Brush outer surfaces of 2 bread slices lightly with butter.
- Arrange 1 slice of bread, butter side down, on flat work surface; top with 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella Cheese and 8 slices marinated Roma tomatoes. Close with top slice of bread, butter side up.
- Grill in a preheated panini grill until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Diagonal-slice sandwich in half. Serve.