INGREDIENTSArtichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 6 oz. Grande Ricotta
- 3 oz. Grande Asiago, shredded
- 3 oz. Marinated artichokes, drained, chopped
- 1 oz. Green onions, chopped
- 1 oz. Oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
DIRECTIONSArtichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
- Roll out dough to form pizza crust.
- Stir together 6 oz. Grande Ricotta, 3 oz. artichokes, 1 oz. sun-dried tomatoes and 1 oz. green onions. Spread over dough to within 1/2” of edges.
- Top with 3 oz. Grande Asiago.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 9 minutes in deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.