IngredientsAsiago Grilled Chicken Flatbread Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 8 oz. Pizza dough, stretched into 14” x 7” oblong shape
- Olive oil, as needed
- 2 oz. Grilled chicken, diced
- 1/2 oz. Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 4 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 oz. Spinach, fresh
- 2 oz. Avocado, fresh, chopped
- 1 oz. Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 oz. Grande Asiago, shredded
- 1/2 oz. Balsamic glaze
DirectionsAsiago Grilled Chicken Flatbread
- Stretch pizza dough to oblong shape.
- Brush olive oil evenly over pizza dough. Top with 4 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend cheese, 2 oz. chicken and 1/2 oz. bacon.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 7 minutes in deck oven or 31/2 to 4 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Top with 1/2 oz. spinach, 2 oz. avocado, 1 oz. tomatoes and 1/2 oz. Grande Asiago cheese. Slice.
- Drizzle 1/2 oz. balsamic glaze over flatbread and serve.