INGREDIENTSBurrata Affogato Yield: One appetizer
- 1 cup Spicy marinara (see recipe)
- 1 Grande Burrata ball
- Olive oil to taste
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- 4 slices Artisan baguette, sliced on bias 1” thick
- Place 1 cup of spicy marinara sauce into 6” cast iron skillet or clay pot, place skillet into wood fired oven or under broiler until sauce comes to a boil. (approximately 6 to 8 minutes)
- Brush 4 slices of bread with olive oil and grill until marked.
- Remove skillet from oven and place Burrata directly into center of sauce with knot side up, place skillet back into oven for 1 minute then remove.
- Garnish with crushed red pepper and olive oil drizzle. Serve with Grilled bread slices.