INGREDIENTSChicken Alfredo Melt Yield: One sandwich
- 1 6-inch Italian roll
- 1 1/2 oz. (3 tbsp.) Alfredo sauce, warm, prepared
- 3 oz. (1 each) Grilled chicken breast filet, warm, diagonal sliced
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Deli-Style or Provo•Nello® Provolone cheese
- 3/4 oz. (2 each) Bacon strips, cooked
- Fresh sandwich toppings such as sliced tomato, lettuce, olives and sliced bell peppers, as needed
DIRECTIONSChicken Alfredo Melt
- Arrange 1 Italian roll; cut sides up, on flat work surface. Spread 1 tbsp. Alfredo sauce evenly over each side of roll.
- Arrange sliced chicken on bottom half of roll; top with 1 tbsp. additional Alfredo sauce and 2 slices Grande Sliced Provolone cheese.
- On other side of roll, arrange 1 slice Grande Sliced Provolone cheese and 2 strips bacon. Transfer sandwich to a mesh screen.
- Bake open face at 450°F for 2 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 3 to 31/2 minutes in a deck oven, or until cheese is bubbly and melted and bread is lightly toasted.
- Top bottom half of sandwich with choice of fresh toppings, if desired.
- Close with top half of sandwich and slice in half. Serve.