INGREDIENTSMozzarella En Carrozza Yield: One Sandwich
- 2 slices Rustic Italian bread
- 3 oz. (3 slices) Grande Avorio® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 8 oz. All-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 8 oz. Plain bread crumbs
- 10 oz. Tomato bisque (see recipe)
DIRECTIONSMozzarella En Carrozza
- Slice 3 oz. Grande Avorio® into 3 slices.
- Create a breading station by placing 8 oz. flour, 2 eggs, and 8 oz. bread crumbs into individual bowls.
- On one slice of Italian bread, layer three 1 oz. slices of Grande Avorio®, place other slice of Italian bread on top to create a sandwich.
- Toss the sandwich in the flour, shake off excess flour, and then drop into the egg mix to coat. Remove and allow draining of excess egg mix, then place the coated sandwich in the bowl with the bread crumbs. Toss well until coated.
- Fry at 325°F for 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of Tomato bisque.