INGREDIENTSPhilly Cheesesteak Stromboli Yield: One stromboli
- 8 oz. (1 each) Pizza dough, 8-inch x 10-inch
- 4 slices Grande Sliced Provo•Nello® or Deli-Style Provolone
- 2 oz. Seasoned shaved steak, cooked
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Yellow onions, fajita-cut, pan fried
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Mushrooms, fresh, sliced, sautéed
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Pickled hot pepper slices, drained
- Olive oil, as needed
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
DIRECTIONSPhilly Cheesesteak Stromboli
- Layer 2 slices Grande Sliced Provolone in center of dough; top with 2 oz. steak, 1/2 oz. each: onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and pickled peppers and 2 slices Grande Sliced Provolone.
- Roll up the dough into a cylinder shape, tucking the end in as you go. Gently pinch edges to seal; place seam-side down on mesh screen or baking pan. Cut steam vents; brush dough lightly with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake at 450°F for 81/2 to 9 minutes in an impingement oven, at 450°F for 12 to 15 minutes in a deck oven or until golden.