INGREDIENTSProsciutto al Balsamico Piadina Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 1 each Italian flatbread or naan bread, 8-inch
- 1/2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella
- 1 oz. (2 slices) Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz. (3/4 cup) Baby arugula leaves
- 1/2 tbsp. Balsamic glaze
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Alfredo sauce, warm
DIRECTIONSProsciutto al Balsamico Piadina
- Brush topside of 1 flatbread lightly with butter; top with 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 4 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 5 minutes in a deck oven, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Arrange 2 slices prosciutto and 1/2 oz. arugula over half of flatbread; drizzle 1/2 tbsp. balsamic glaze over toppings. Cut into 4 wedges.
- Arrange wedges on appetizer plate with 2 oz. Alfredo sauce portioned in a ramekin.