IngredientsPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 16 oz. (1 each) Pizza dough, rolled into a 14-inch pizza crust
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) Pizza sauce, prepared
- 7 slices Grande Sliced Provo•Nello® or Deli-Style Provolone
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) Grande Mozzarella Mild Provolone Blend, shredded or diced
- 2 1/2 oz. (10 slices) Soppressata salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz. (2 tbsp.) Black olives, sliced, drained
- 1 tbsp. Fresh basil, chiffonade
- Spread 4 oz. pizza sauce evenly over pizza dough; top with 7 slices Grande Sliced Provolone, 2 oz. Grande Mozzarella Mild Provolone Blend, 2 1/2 oz. soppressata and 1/2 oz. black olives.
- Bake at 500°F for 5 1/2 to 6 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 7 to 8 minutes in a deck oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Top with 1 tbsp. basil, cut into slices.