IngredientsAlfredo sauce with ricotta Yield: 4 servings
- 5 1/2 oz. Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Grande Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup Grande Romano, grated
- 8 oz. Grande Ricotta
- 2 tsp. Granulated garlic
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Coarse ground black pepper, to taste
DirectionsAlfredo sauce with ricotta
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add heavy cream; stir constantly until butter-flour mix is incorporated and smooth. Add Grande Parmesan, Grande Romano, garlic and Grande Ricotta; stir until melted.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and cook for 7 to 10 minutes. Stir constantly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cool before use, allowing sauce to thicken.
- Hold under refrigeration or freeze. To reheat, warm Alfredo sauce in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid separation.