IngredientsSauce Yield: One gallon (16 cups)
- 28 oz. (3 1/2 cups) Butter, unsalted
- 60 oz. (7 1/2 cups) Heavy cream
- 26 oz. (5 1/2 cups) Grande Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 26 oz. (5 1/2 cups) Grande Romano Cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh cracked black pepper
- Melt butter in large stockpot or saucepan over medium heat. Add heavy cream, stirring constantly. Add Grande Parmesan and Grande Romano and stir constantly.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and cook for 7 to 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cool before use, allowing sauce to thicken.
- Hold under refrigeration or freeze. To reheat, warm Alfredo Sauce in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid separation.