IngredientsArugula & Fresh Mozzarella Pizza Yield: one 14-inch pizza
- 14 oz. Dough ball, slacked
- 2 oz. Basil pesto
- 3 oz. Grande Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella
- 6 Grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz. Arugula, fresh
DirectionsArugula & Fresh Mozzarella Pizza
- Stretch pizza dough to 14" round.
- Spread 2 oz. basil pesto over dough leaving a 1-inch border around outer edges, top with 3 oz. Grande Ciliegine and 6 halved grape tomatoes.
- Bake at 500°F for 8 to 10 minutes in a deck oven, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from oven and finish with fresh Arugula on top.