INGREDIENTSAsiago Bacon Pinwheels Yield: 8 pinwheels
- 12 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 oz. Grande Asiago, shredded
DIRECTIONSAsiago Bacon Pinwheels
- Stretch pizza dough to rectangular or square shape.
- Brush olive oil evenly over dough.
- Spread 2 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend cheese and bacon crumbles on dough.
- Roll dough into log shape. Cut log every 1/2” to 3/4” inches and place flat on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each roll with shredded Grande Asiago.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 7 minutes in deck oven or 31/2 to 4 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.