INGREDIENTSAsiago Cheese Sauce Yield: 1 gallon (16 cups)
- 3 1/2 cups Butter, unsalted
- 7 1/2 cups Heavy cream
- 10 cups Grande Asiago, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
DIRECTIONSAsiago Cheese Sauce
- Melt butter in saucepan or stockpot over medium heat.
- Add heavy cream, stirring constantly.
- Slowly stir in Grande Asiago.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and cook for 7 to 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cool before use, allowing sauce to thicken.
- Keep refrigerated or freeze. To reheat, warm sauce in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid separation.