IngredientsAsiago Grilled Chicken Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- Olive oil, as needed
- 8 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 oz. Spinach, fresh
- 3 oz. Grilled chicken, diced
- 1 oz. Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 oz. Tomatoes, chopped
DirectionsAsiago Grilled Chicken Pizza
- Stretch pizza dough to form crust.
- Brush olive oil evenly over crust.
- Top with 8 oz. Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend cheese, 1/2 oz. spinach, 3 oz. chicken, 1 oz. bacon and 1 oz. tomatoes.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 7 minutes in deck oven or 31/2 to 4 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.