- 1 cup Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract, drop
- 3 tbsp. Mini chocolate chips
- 8 strips Bacon
- 2 tbsp. Maple syrup
- To create the cannoli shell, roll bacon strips over a metal cannoli form. Bake in 375°F oven for 12 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Carefully slide cooked bacon off the cannoli form and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce®, powdered sugar, vanilla and mini chocolate chips.
- Put mixture in piping bag. Pipe into bacon until full on both ends.
- Brush maple syrup over bacon immediately before serving.
- Arrange two cannoli on plate and serve.