INGREDIENTSBacon, Egg and Burrata Brunch Pizza Yield: One brunch pizza
- 14 oz. (1 each) pizza dough ball, slacked
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) pizza sauce
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) Grande Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) fresh spinach, lightly sautéed
- Eggs, medium, 4 each
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray, as needed
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 1/2 oz. (1/4 cup) applewood smoked bacon pieces, fully cooked
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Grande Parmesan, grated
DIRECTIONSBacon, Egg and Burrata Brunch Pizza
- Stretch pizza dough into a 10-inch x 14-inch oblong shape. Spread 2 oz. pizza sauce evenly over pizza dough. Top with 6 oz. Grande Mozzarella and 1 oz. spinach.
- Using the back of a spoon, gently push cheese aside, forming 4 separate indentations for eggs. Gently pour a cracked egg into each indentation; season eggs with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Spray eggs lightly with cooking spray. Top pizza with 6 pieces Grande Burrata and 1 1/2 oz. bacon pieces.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 8 minutes in deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Immediately top with remaining 6 pieces Grande Burrata and 1/2 oz. grated Grande Parmesan.
- Cut into slices.