INGREDIENTSBaked Lasagna Ricotta Pan Pizza Yield: One 12-inch pan pizza
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) Grande Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. (1 cup) Ricotta Filling (see recipe)
- 14 oz. (2 1/4 cups) Meat Sauce (see recipe)
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Marinara sauce, prepared
- 1/2 tbsp. Fresh basil chiffonade
- 1/2 tbsp. Grande Parmesan, grated
DIRECTIONSBaked Lasagna Ricotta Pan Pizza
- Place dough ball in 12-inch x 2-inch oiled round pizza pan; press dough to edges of pan.
- Spread 2 oz. marinara sauce evenly over dough; top with 4 oz. Ricotta Filling, 14 oz. Meat Sauce and 6 oz. Grande Shredded Mozzarella.
- Bake at 500°F for 12 minutes in a deck oven or 8 to 10 minutes in an impingement oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Portion 4 oz. Ricotta Filling in dollops evenly over top of pizza. Garnish with 1/2 tbsp. each: basil and grated Grande Parmesan.