INGREDIENTSBaked Penne with Spicy Marinara Yield: One serving
- 5 oz. Penne pasta
- 4 oz. Marinara sauce, spicy
- 2 oz. Ricotta Verde (see recipe)
- 1 oz. Grande Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tbsp. Grande Parmesan, grated
DIRECTIONSBaked Penne with Spicy Marinara
- Place pasta in ovenproof dish. Pour marinara over top and dollop with Ricotta Verde.
- Sprinkle with Grande Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 8 minutes in deck oven or 4 to 6 minutes in impingement oven.
- Remove when cheese is melted and pasta is heated through. Serve with bread.