IngredientsBarbeque Chicken Pizza Yield: One 14" Pizza
- 14 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic, granulated
- 10 oz. Grande Fumella Smoked Mozzarella
- 6 oz. Barbeque chicken, prepared
- Tiger sauce, to taste
- Sweet & spicy barbeque sauce, to taste
- Italian parsley, fresh, finely chopped, to garnish
DirectionsBarbeque Chicken Pizza
- Stretch pizza dough to 14” round.
- Spread 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil evenly over crust, top with 1 tsp. garlic, 10 oz. Grande Fumella and 6 oz. barbeque chicken.
- Bake at 500°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from oven, cut into slices and finish with tiger sauce, sweet and spicy barbeque sauce and Italian parsley.