IngredientsBuffalo Chicken Lasagna Yield: One serving
- 1 each Lasagna noodles, cooked al dente, drained, chilled
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Grande Ricotta Cheese
- 5 oz. (1 cup) Buffalo Chicken (see recipe)
- 2 tsp. Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Buffalo wing sauce, prepared
DirectionsBuffalo Chicken Lasagna
- Arrange 1 lasagna noodle on flat work surface; spread 1 oz. Grande Ricotta Cheese evenly over the length of lasagna noodle. Top evenly with 5 oz. Buffalo Chicken, 1 tsp. parsley and 2 slices Grande Sliced Mozzarella; roll up tightly and arrange seam side down in an oiled baking dish. Top with 2 oz. Alfredo sauce and 1 slice Grande Sliced Mozzarella.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 6 minutes in a deck oven, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle 1/2 oz. Buffalo wing sauce over lasagna and top with 1 tsp. parsley.