INGREDIENTSBurrata and Roasted Beet Salad Yield: One salad
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) Roasted beets, diced
- 1/2 oz. (1 cup) Arugula and baby spinach lettuce blend
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Sherry Vinaigrette (see recipe)
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut in half
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Candied pecans
- 1 tsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh thyme, chopped
DIRECTIONSBurrata and Roasted Beet Salad
- Combine 6 oz. beets, 1/2 oz. lettuce blend and 1 oz. Sherry Vinaigrette in bowl; toss to coat. Arrange on plate.
- Top with Grande Burrata and 1/2 oz. candied pecans. Drizzle 1 tsp. olive oil over Grande Burrata and top with 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme.