IngredientsBurrata Bacon Dip Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 4 oz. Cheese Dip Base (see recipe)
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) bacon pieces, fully cooked
- 1/4 oz. (1 tbsp.) roasted bell pepper, diced
- Toasted garlic crostini slices, 10 each
DirectionsBurrata Bacon Dip
- Portion 4 oz. Cheese Dip Base in an oiled baking dish; top with Grande Burrata, 1 oz. bacon pieces and 1/4 oz. roasted pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 450°F for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted; run briefly under salamander to brown top.
- Serve hot accompanied with 10 crostini slices for dipping.