INGREDIENTSBurrata Margherita Pizza
- 14-inch Pizza dough, stretched
- 4 oz. San Marzano tomato sauce
- 6 oz. Grande Mozzarella, shredded
- 9 Tomato slices, fresh
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut into 12 pieces
- 6 Fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and black pepper, as needed
DIRECTIONSBurrata Margherita Pizza
- Spread 4 oz. San Marzano tomato sauce evenly over pizza dough. Top with 6 oz. Grande Mozzarella, 9 tomato slices and 6 pieces Grande Burrata.
- Bake at 500°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven and garnish with remaining 6 pieces Grande Burrata, 6 basil leaves, sea salt and cracked pepper. Cut into wedges.