IngredientsBurrata Pizza Bianca Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14-inch pizza dough, stretched
- 6 oz. Grande Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut in 12 pieces (reserve half)
- 1/4 cup Peppadew peppers, drained, sliced
- 1 oz. Grande Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 oz. Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, as needed
DirectionsBurrata Pizza Bianca
- Top pizza dough with 6 oz. Grande Mozzarella, 6 pieces Grande Burrata and 1/4 cup peppadew peppers.
- Bake at 500°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven; garnish with remaining 6 slices Grande Burrata, 1 oz. Grande Parmesan, 1/2 oz. extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper. Slice into wedges.