IngredientsBurrata Pizza with Prosciutto and Arugula Yield: One 12-inch pizza
- 10 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 3 oz. Grande Aged Provolone
- 2 oz. Grande East Coast Blend
- 8 Heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Arugula
- 4 pieces (about 1 oz.) Prosciutto di Parma, sliced thin
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, drained and dry
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Black pepper, fresh ground to taste
DirectionsBurrata Pizza with Prosciutto and Arugula
- Stretch out pizza dough to 12” round.
- Place 3 oz. of Grande Aged Provolone and 2 oz. of Grande East Coast Blend on top of dough.
- Spread cherry tomatoes on top of mozzarella.
- Bake at 550°F for 8 to 10 minutes in a deck oven, at 525°F for 3 to 4 minutes in an impingement oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Cut pizza into 4 slices before adding remaining ingredients.
- Distribute arugula evenly over entire pizza, place one slice of prosciutto onto each slice.
- Place Grande Burrata into center of pizza and serve.