INGREDIENTSPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 8 oz. (1 each) Thin crust pizza dough
- Roasted Garlic Glaze (see recipe), as needed
- 4 oz. (1 cup) Grande 50/50 Blend, shredded or diced
- 2 oz. (12 slices) Tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) Grilled chicken, diced
- 1/2 oz. (1/4 cup) Applewood smoked bacon pieces, fully cooked
- 1 oz. (2 cups) Green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Roma tomato, diced
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Avocado, diced, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Buttermilk herb ranch dressing, prepared
- Brush Roasted Garlic Glaze lightly over crust; top with 4 oz. Grande 50/50 Blend, 12 tomato slices, 3 oz. chicken and 1/2 oz. bacon.
- Bake at 500°F for 3 to 4 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 6 to 7 minutes in a deck oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Cut into squares; top with 1 oz. Iettuce, 2 oz. tomato and 2 oz. avocado; drizzle 1 oz. ranch dressing over top.