IngredientsCannoli Yield: Fills 30 cannoli shells
- 5 1/2 cups Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce® or (one 3 lb. container) Grande Sopraffina® or Tenera®
- 1 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 30 cannoli shells
- Combine all three ingredients and whip together well. Transfer to pastry bag fit with a #5 star tip.
- Fill cannoli shells with cream by gently squeezing the pastry bag into one end of the cannoli shell and then the other end of the cannoli shell. The cream should slightly overfill the shell.
- For added flair, sprinkle the ends with chocolate chips or chopped pistachios and dust them with powdered sugar or dip the cannoli shells in white or dark chocolate before filling.