IngredientsCaprese Skewers Yield: One appetizer
- 10 Grande Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella, drained
- 10 Basil leaves, fresh
- 5 Grape tomatoes
- 1/2 oz. Balsamic glaze
- 1 oz. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz. Mixed greens, for garnish (optional)
- 5 bamboo skewers, 4 inches
- To assemble, spear the top of one Ciliegine and slide it up 1” from the top of the skewer.
- Take a small basil leaf, if your basil leaves are large then cut them in half first. Spear the basil leaf and slide it up against the Ciliegine.
- Repeat with a grape tomato, and then repeat with another basil leaf before finishing with a Ciliegine.
- Pour 1/2 oz. balsamic glaze and 1 oz. extra virgin olive oil into a salad dressing container.
Optional: Add 1 oz. of Mixed greens, for garish.
Note: If serving for dine-in, place on plate, drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil to serve.