INGREDIENTSCheesey Bruschetta Flatbread Yield: Three Appetizers
- 18 oz. Pizza dough, slacked
- 3 oz. (6 slices) Grande Avorio® Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 8 oz. Grande Avorio® Fresh Mozzarella, cubed
- 6 oz. Tomato Bruschetta (see recipe)
- 1 oz. Grande Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 oz. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 oz. Fresh basil, chopped
DIRECTIONSCheesey Bruschetta Flatbread
- Slice 3 oz. Grande Avorio® into 3 slices.
- Cut 8 oz. Grande Avorio® into 1/2" cubes.
- Stretch dough into a lightly greased 12x16 Grandma Style Pan.
- Gently stretch dough to the corners, allow dough to rise for 30 to 60 minutes or until reaching 3/4 of pan height.
- Par bake dough for 7 to 8 minutes at 500-535°F.
- Remove pizza from oven, top with 3 Grande Avorio® slices, leaving 1/2-inch border around the outer edge.
- Place back into oven and bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cut in half down the long side. Then cut each half into thirds. Now you have six squares. Cut each square in half diagonally.
- Arrange four triangle pieces onto a plate and add 2 oz. of bruschetta mix to each, followed by 1 oz. of cubed Grande Avorio®.
- Sprinkle with Grande Parmesan cheese, a pinch of basil chiffonade, and a light drizzle of olive oil.