INGREDIENTSChicken Caprese Panini
- Italian bread slices, 2 each
- 1/4 oz. Olive oil
- 6 tbsp. Creamy Lemon Basil Pesto (see recipe)
- 4 slices Oven Roasted Tomatoes (see recipe)
- 1 Panko chicken cutlet, thin, pan fried
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut in 3 pieces
DIRECTIONSChicken Caprese Panini
- Brush outside of bread with olive oil. Spread 1 tbsp. Lemon Basil Pesto on each side of bread.Layer 4 slices Roasted Tomatoes on bottom slice of bread; top with 1 panko chicken cutlet and sliced Grande Burrata. Close with top half of sandwich.
- Grill on panini press until golden.
- Slice panini in half; accompany with 4 tbsp. Lemon Basil Pesto portioned in a ramekin.