IngredientsChicken Spinach Calzone Yield: One calzone
- 8 oz. (1 each) Pizza dough, 9-inch
- 3 slices Grande Sliced Provo•Nello® or Deli-Style Provolone
- 3 oz. (1/2 cup) Chicken, grilled, diced
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Spinach, fresh, sautéed, drained
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Mushrooms, sliced, sautéed
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Grande Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Olive oil, as needed
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Alfredo sauce, warm
DirectionsChicken Spinach Calzone
- Arrange 2 slices Grande Sliced Provolone in center of dough; top evenly with 3 oz. chicken, 1/2 oz. spinach, 1 oz. Alfredo sauce, 1 oz. mushrooms, 1/2 oz. grated Grande Parmesan Cheese and 1 slice Grande Sliced Provolone.
- Fold dough over filling, forming a half-moon shape; seal edges. Cut steam vents; brush dough lightly with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake at 450°F for 81/2 to 9 minutes in an impingement oven, at 450°F for 12 to 15 minutes in a deck oven or until golden.
- Serve with 2 oz. Alfredo sauce portioned in a ramekin.