INGREDIENTSChocolate Swirl Dessert Pizza
- 12 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 1 cup Cannoli Cream (see recipe)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate sauce (not syrup), warmed
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
DIRECTIONSChocolate Swirl Dessert Pizza
- Stretch out pizza dough to form a 12-inch crust.
- Spread 1 cup Cannoli Cream on pizza dough.
- Bake at 500°F for 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement over or for 7 to 8 minutes in a deck oven.
- Remove from oven and swirl 1/2 cup of warm chocolate sauce and sprinkle 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over the pizza.