IngredientsCrispy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Yield: One 12-inch pizza
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) Marinara sauce
- 1 oz. (1/2 cup) Grande Shaved Parmesan
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) Grande East Coast Blend, shredded
- 8 oz. Breaded chicken tenders, deep-fried, cut into strips
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Italian Garlic Butter (see recipe)
- 3/4 oz. (1/3 cup) Grande Shaved Parmesan
- 8 each Basil leaves, fresh, small
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Marinara sauce, warm
DirectionsCrispy Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- Stretch dough to form a 12-inch crust.
- Spread 4 oz. marinara sauce over dough leaving a 1-inch border around outer edges; top with 1 oz. Grande Shaved Parmesan, 6 oz. Grande East Coast Blend and 8 oz. breaded chicken.
- Bake at 500°F for 10 to 12 minutes in a deck oven, at 450°F for 8 to 9 minutes in an impingement oven or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Brush 1 tbsp. Italian Garlic Butter over outer edges of pizza crust. Top pizza evenly with 3/4 oz. Grande Shaved Parmesan and 8 basil leaves. Serve with 2 oz. marinara sauce portioned in a ramekin.