INGREDIENTSStuffed Arancini Yield: 32 Provolone stuffed arancini (56 oz.)
- 48 oz. (9 cups) Risotto, warm, prepared
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Grande Parmesan, grated
- 8 oz. (32 cubes) Grande Deli-Style or Provo•Nello® Provolone Stick, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Flour, as needed
- Egg, beaten, as needed
- Bread crumbs, dried, as needed
- Combine risotto and Grande Parmesan Cheese in bowl and stir to blend. Spread on sheet pan; chill.
- Using a #24 scoop, portion 11/2 oz. scoops of chilled risotto on sheet pan lined with baking paper; insert 1 cube of Grande Provolone Cheese into the center of each ball and roll closed.
- Dredge each stuffed risotto ball in flour, dip in egg wash and roll in bread crumbs; arrange on sheet pan lined with baking paper. Cover and chill to hold.