IngredientsCuban Grill-Pressed Sandwich Yield: One sandwich
- 1 Ciabatta sandwich roll, sliced horizontally
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Butter, melted
- 1/2 tbsp. Yellow mustard, prepared
- 1 oz. (2 each) Kosher dill pickle slices, drained
- 2 slices Grande Sliced Provo•Nello® or Deli-Style Provolone
- 2 oz. (4 slices) Roast turkey, deli-sliced
- 2 oz. (4 slices) Smoked ham, deli-sliced
DirectionsCuban Grill-Pressed Sandwich
- Brush outer surfaces of ciabatta roll lightly with 1/2 oz. butter.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp. yellow mustard on bottom half of roll; top with 2 dill pickle slices, 1 slice Grande Sliced Provolone, 2 oz. turkey, 2 oz. ham and 1 slice Grande Sliced Provolone. Press closed with top half of ciabatta roll.
- Panini grill-press sandwich until bread is golden and toasted and cheese is melted.