IngredientsDeep Fried Burrata with Spicy Tomato Sauce Yield: One appetizer
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 cup Spicy Marinara (see recipe)
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, frozen for 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Grande Grated Parmesan
- Italian parsley, to garnish
DirectionsDeep Fried Burrata with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Create a breading station by placing flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into individual bowls.
- Remove Burrata from freezer and dredge in flour, coat with eggs, roll into bread crumbs, then roll into eggs again, and coat with breadcrumbs.
- In a deep fryer preheated to 350°F, gently place breaded Burrata into oil and fry until golden brown. Approximately 2 to 3 minutes
- On plate, place 1 cup marinara sauce to coat bottom of plate and place fried Burrata onto center of plate. Garnish with parmesan and chopped parsley.