IngredientsEggplant Ricotta Bake Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup Seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 16 oz. Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce® cut into 12 circles to fit into ramekins (save scraps)
- 3 oz. Grande Parmesan, grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomato Salad (see recipe)
DirectionsEggplant Ricotta Bake
- Oil and line twelve 4 oz. ramekins with bread crumbs.
- Heat a sauté pan and add oil and garlic. Once garlic is browned, add eggplant cubes and cook until soft. Set aside.
- Cut Grande Ricotta Prima Dolce® into circles 1/2" thick and lay in the base of the ramekins, then put one leaf of basil on top.
- Take Ricotta scraps and blend with softened eggplant, Grande Parmesan, eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Blend until completely incorporated. Add to ramekins until full, then top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F. Allow to cool slightly before turning out of container. Serve with Cherry Tomato Salad.