IngredientsFig Jam & Pancetta Bruschetta Yield: One appetizer
- 4 1” pieces of Italian bread, bias cut
- 4 tsp. Fig jam
- 1 Grande Burrata ball
- 2 oz. (4 pieces) Pancetta, thin sliced
- Italian parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
DirectionsFig Jam & Pancetta Bruschetta
- Lay pancetta on sheet pan and bake at 500°F in a deck oven for 3 to 4 minutes or 500°F in impingement oven for 3 to 4 minutes until brown and fat is rendered.
- Grill Italian bread until marked and toasted.
- Cut Grande Burrata lengthwise into 4 equal pieces. Lay a piece of pancetta on the bread. Place a piece of Burrata on top of pancetta and add 1 tsp. fig jam on top.
- Garnish with finely chopped Italian parsley.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.