INGREDIENTSFour Cheese Wild Mushroom Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 6 oz. Grande Ricotta Cheese
- 6 oz. Grande 50/50 Blend
- 1/4 tsp. Ground nutmeg
- 3 oz. Fresh mushrooms, such as shiitake, baby bell or button
- 1 1/2 oz. Caramelized onions
- Oregano, fresh, chopped, as needed
- 1 oz. Grande Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Salt, as needed
- Ground black pepper, as needed
DIRECTIONSFour Cheese Wild Mushroom Pizza
- Roll out dough ball to form pizza crust.
- Stir together Grande Ricotta cheese, 50/50 Blend and nutmeg.
- Spread cheese mixture over pizza. Top with mushrooms, caramelized onions, fresh oregano and Grande Parmesan.
- Bake at 500°F for 6 to 8 minutes in a deck oven or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.