INGREDIENTSGarlic Chicken Pizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14-inch Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 5 oz. Grande Ricotta
- 5 oz. Chicken, cooked
- 1 oz. Roasted garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 oz. Olive oil
- 6 oz. Grande East Coast Blend®, shredded or diced
- 2 tbsp. Grande Romano, grated
- 1 tsp. Rosemary, dried
DIRECTIONSGarlic Chicken Pizza
- Place pizza dough on a flat work surface and dollop Grande Ricotta evenly over the top.
- Layer dough with chicken and roasted garlic, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle evenly with Grande East Coast Blend®, Grande Romano and rosemary. Tip: Use fresh, chopped rosemary for best flavor, aroma and visual appeal.
- Bake at 500°F in deck oven for 6 to 10 minutes or 5 to 7 minutes in an impingement oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Slice.