- Rustic Italian bread slices, 2 each
- Olive oil, as needed
- 6 tbsp. Basil Mayo (see recipe)
- 2 Tomato slices
- 1/4 cup Baby arugula
- 1 Grande Burrata ball, cut into 3 pieces
- Pancetta slices, cooked crisp, 3 each
- 1/4 oz. Balsamic glaze
- Brush 2 bread slices with olive oil and lightly toast. Spread 1 tbsp. Basil Mayo on each side of bread.Layer 2 tomato slices on bottom slice of bread; top with 1/4 cup arugula, 3 pieces Grande Burrata, 3 pancetta slices and 1/4 oz. balsamic glaze. Close with top slice of bread and diagonal-slice.
- Accompany with 4 tbsp. Basil Mayo portioned in a ramekin.