INGREDIENTSPizza Yield: One 14-inch pizza
- 14-inch pizza dough, stretched
- 6 oz. Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce (see recipe)
- 10 oz. Grande East Coast Blend
- 1 oz. Capicola ham slices, halved
- 1/2 oz. Salami slices, halved
- 1 oz. Pepperoni slices
- 3 oz. Italian sausage crumbles, cooked
- 6 oz. Grande Ricotta
- 1 tbsp. Basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup Grated Grande Romano cheese
- Place pizza dough on flat work surface. Spread 6 oz. roasted tomato pizza sauce evenly over crust.
- Top with 8 oz. Grande East Coast Blend, 1 oz. capicola ham, 1/2 oz. salami, 1 oz. pepperoni, 3 oz. Italian sausage and 2 oz. additional East Coast Blend Cheese.
- Combine 6 oz. Ricotta and 1 tbsp. basil and stir to blend. Spoon eight 11/2 tablespoon-size dollops evenly around outer edge of pizza.
- Bake in an impingement oven at 450°F for 51/2 minutes or in a deck oven at 500°F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven; slice.