IngredientsItalian Slider Burgers Yield: One appetizer
- 1 oz. (3 balls) Grande Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella, drained
- 2 1/2 oz. (3 each) Slider size burger patties, raw, cooked on flat top griddle
- 3 Slider rolls, sliced
- Garlic butter, melted, as needed
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 oz. (1 cup) Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 pieces Applewood bacon slices, halved
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Pepperoncini peppers, sliced, drained
DirectionsItalian Slider Burgers
- Arrange 3 Grande Ciliegine Fresh Mozzarella balls on 3 cooked slider burger patties; run under cheese melter/salamander briefly to melt cheese. Reserve.
- Brush cut sides of 3 slider rolls with garlic butter; heat on flat top griddle until toasted.
- For each slider, spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on bottom half of roll; top with 1/3 cup shredded lettuce, 1 slider burger/cheese, 2 bacon slice halves and 1 teaspoon pepperoncini peppers. Close with top half of roll.
- Arrange 3 Italian slider burgers on appetizer plate.