IngredientsJalapeño Bacon Mac & Cheese Yield: One serving
- 2 1/2 cups Cavatappi pasta, cooked al dente, drained
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce, prepared
- 1 cup Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend Cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup Applewood smoked bacon pieces
- 6 slices Pickled jalapeño slices, drained
- 2 tbsp. Breadcrumb topping (see recipe)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Parsley, fresh, chopped
DirectionsJalapeño Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Combine 2 1/2 cups pasta, 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Grande Mozzarella Asiago Blend Cheese, 1/3 cup bacon and 6 jalapeño slices in bowl and toss to blend; arrange in individual-size oiled baking dish. Top with 2 tbsp. breadcrumb topping.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes in an impingement oven, at 500°F for 6 minutes in a deck oven, or until cheese is bubbly and and breadcrumbs are golden.