INGREDIENTSLasagna Yield: One Pan (15 Portions)
- 48 oz. (6 cups) Marinara sauce, commercially prepared
- 15 Lasagna noodles, 20”, cooked al dente, drained
- 64 oz. (8 cups) Ricotta mixture (see recipe)
- 64 oz. (8 cups) Ground meat (pork, beef, or Italian sausage), cooked, drained
- 8 oz. Grande Romano cheese, grated
- 44 oz. Grande Italian Blends cheese, shredded
- Grande Romano cheese, grated, to finish as needed
- Parsley, fresh, minced, to finish as needed
- Spread 16 oz. marinara sauce evenly on the bottom of full-size steam table pan. Place 5 lasagna noodles on top of marinara, overlapping slightly.
- Spread 32 oz. of ricotta mixture over noodles and sprinkle with 32 oz. ground meat. Evenly distribute 8 oz. grated Grande Romano cheese and 24 oz. shredded Italian Blends cheese. Layer another 5 lasagna noodles over cheese and top with 16 oz. of marinara.
- Repeat the layers a second time beginning with the ricotta mixture and finishing with marinara sauce. Sprinkle the top with an additional 20 oz. shredded Italian Blends cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Uncover and continue baking 5 more minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 15 equal portions. Sprinkle lasagna with Romano cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.