Lemon Parmesan Chicken Cutlets Yield: 12 cutlets (12 servings)
- 8 oz. (2 cups) Flour, all-purpose
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 4 Eggs, large
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Water
- 9 oz. (3 cups) Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 8 oz. (1 cup) Grande Grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Lemon zest, fresh
- 12 each Boneless, skinless chicken cutlets, 6 to 8 oz. each, pounded 1/4-inch thick
Lemon Parmesan Chicken Cutlets
- Combine 8 oz. flour, 2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. black pepper in half-size hotel pan; mix to blend.
- Combine 4 eggs and 2 oz. water in half-size hotel pan; whisk to blend.
- Combine 9 oz. breadcrumbs, 8 oz. Grande Grated Parmesan and 1 tbsp. lemon zest in half-size hotel pan; mix to blend.
- Dredge cutlets in flour mixture; shake excess. Dip in egg mixture; drain excess. Dredge in panko mixture; shake excess. Transfer to sheet pans, cover and chill to hold.