INGREDIENTSMargherita Pizza Yield: One Pizza
- 14 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 6 oz. Grande Avorio® Fresh Mozzarella, cubed
- 2 oz. Plum tomato, hand crushed
- 2 oz. Tomato sauce, prepared
- 6 Fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cut 6 oz. Grande Avorio® into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Stretch pizza dough to 14” round.
- Blend 2 oz. hand crushed plum tomato with 2 oz. tomato sauce.
- Spread the 4 oz. blended sauce evenly over pizza dough. Top with 6 oz. of cubed Grande Avorio® Fresh Mozzarella.
- Bake at 500°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from oven and garnish with 6 basil leaves, olive oil, salt and black pepper.