INGREDIENTSMarinated Grilled Provolone Sticks Yield: One appetizer for sharing
- 1 4-inch x 5-inch Ciabatta roll, sliced in half horizontally
- 4 slices Grande Sliced Provolone
- 1/2 oz. (1 tbsp.) Italian Marinade (see recipe)
- 4 Lemon wheels, thin sliced
- 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) Italian Dipping Sauce (see recipe)
- Fresh chopped parsley, as needed
- Sea salt, course ground as needed
DIRECTIONSMarinated Grilled Provolone Sticks
- Grill ciabatta roll halves for 45 to 60 seconds on each side or until grill-marked.
- Dip each slice of Grande Sliced Provolone in Italian Marinade to evenly coat; drain excess and arrange 2 slices over cut sides of each grilled ciabatta roll half.
- Bake at 500°F for 11/2 to 2 minutes in an impingement oven, for 3 to 4 minutes in a deck oven or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Cut each ciabatta roll half into 3 strips, arrange on appetizer plate over 4 lemon slices. Drizzle 1 oz. Italian Dipping sauce over grilled provolone bread; top lightly with sea salt and a sprinkle of chopped parsley.